Wednesday, November 10, 2004

 
PerformInk now confirms that the film Derailed will be shooting for a couple of weeks here this month. I know local actors have been getting calls to work as extras; I haven't heard about local casting for small speaking roles. I think they will be shooting at the following locations (or places dressed to look like these places):I originally posted in July about the film; it is being produced by Miramax, directed by Mikael Hafstrom, stars Jennifer Aniston (as a bad girl, a very bad girl) and Clive Owen (as the protagonist) and is co-written by Stuart Beattie and novelist James Siegal. The novel, like the film, is about the unexpected turn a businessman's life takes after he misses his morning train; it's a good book.

Follow me on Twitter or subscribe to the feed